Monday 20 October 2014

10 Photos Of Mini Goats

These pygmy goats are the cutest thing ever and I want some when I get my farm. They always look happy!
People are being drawn to the mini goats because of their size. Being a smaller option that your usual goat they make ideal pets. They love jumping on things and other pets and are infectious to watch!


Pygmy Goat!! I want one!!

Google Image Result for http://www.almanac.com/sites/new.almanac.com/files/imagecache/page_article/images/baby_goat.jpg
(source: almanac.com)

Baby Pygmy Goats
(Source: Tumblr)

Sweet little Pygmy goat! I'd love to have a field with a few of these goats and some ducks and hens out in the country somewhere. Ideally beside my 'chocolate-box' granite cottage that I am going to buy when I win the lottery tomorrow night! (Please, please, please....?) 8)
(Source: moonlightrainbowtumblr.com)

pygmy goats for sale - Google Search
(Source: Webjunk.us)

baby pygmy goats:) I will take 2!!!
(Source: Listsoplent.com)

Oh my goodness, cutie!
(Source:birchwoodshetlands.com)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1ffb5c05b61157e99e9f570269250b7a/tumblr_mhr6f0JpGs1qzizmho1_1280.jpg
(Source: Flickr.com)
This miniature goat gave birth to a miniature miniature goat
(Source: toptech21.com)
Baby pygmy goats always bring a smile to my face. < it's true.
(Source: Buzzfeed.com)

There you go! Leave us a comment with your favorite and what you would like to see more of!

No comments:

Post a Comment